Copyrights, trademarks, and other rights
Copyright and other rights to all materials on this website (text, images, and data) are held by the Museum or by rights holders who have approved the Museum's use of those materials.
Copying, downloading, reproduction, or other use of these materials beyond the personal use and other uses expressly permitted by Japanese law, without permission by the rights holder, is prohibited.
The following activities are prohibited when using the Museum’s website.
- Any act that violates or may violate a third party’s or the Museum’s properties or privacy.
- Any act that inflicts or may inflict a disadvantage or damage to a third party or the Museum.
- Any act that violates or may violate public order and morals.
- Any criminal act or act that leads or may lead to a criminal act.
- Any act of false declaration and notification such as registration of someone else’s E-mail address.
- Any sales activity, profit-oriented act or act for their preparation.
- Any act that slanders a third party’s or the Museum’s reputation or credit.
- Any act that uses or provides harmful programs such as computer virus or act that may use or provide such programs.
- Any act that violates or may violate laws, regulations or ordinances.
- Any other act that the Museum determines inappropriate.
The contents of a website of a third party other than the Museum which is linked from the Museum’s website or to this website (hereinafter referred to as “link site”) are the responsibility of those operating each linked site and are not under the control of the Museum. Please use such link sites after checking the conditions of use set up by each site. The Museum does not take any responsibility for the contents of link sites and any damage caused by using such sites.
The Museum has exercised great care in preparing the materials for this Website. The Museum assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur as a result of the use of our services and has no legal obligations to compensate for any damage.
The Museum also assumes no responsibility for any dispute that may occur between a person who provided the information and a third party as a result of the use of our services.
The Museum may interrupt, delay or discontinue the provision of our services due to failure or suspension of computer, network, etc., blackout, natural disaster, maintenance work or other reasons. The Museum assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur to our members as a result.
Cautions for link setting
Please note that the Museum may change the design, contents and address of its website without prior notice. We do not permit the link from the websites that includes content violating public order and morals, That are involved in activities that are illegal or may be potentially illegal, websites that include contents which defame the Museum, other companies (people) or organizations and websites that may mislead a third party.
For viewing the Museum's website, we recommend that you use the below recommended version of your browser, otherwise some features might not work or display properly.
It should be noted that the recommended environment might be subject to change without notice.
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox